Zeus is the king of the gods of Olympus and the chief god of the Greek pantheon. The youngest child of Cronus and Rhea, he was raised by his mother in secret until he grew strong enough to fight his father and free his siblings, whom he later led in a war against the Titans known as the Titanomachy. He and his brothers Poseidon and Hades then divided the world up among themselves, with Zeus ruling the sky from atop Mount Olympus. At some point, Zeus fathered the demigods Kratos and Deimos with Callisto, a Spartan woman.
The Olympians reigned unchallenged until Kratos defeated Ares in battle. Kratos sought vengeance against Zeus after it was realized that the gods could not take away the memories of what he had done. Zeus and the Olympians opposed Kratos on several occasions, which lead to the Second Titanomachy. Most of the gods died in the ensuing the conflict, however Zeus himself was later killed at the hands of his son Kratos.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 5-B
Origin: God of War
Age: At least several thousand years
Classification: Olympian God, God of the Sky and Lightning, King of Olympus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Weather Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 2 & 4), Regeneration (At least Low-Mid), Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself), Astral Projection, Summoning, Power Nullification, Power Absorption (Absorbed Kratos' godly powers), Sealing (Sealed the Evils within Pandora's Box), Portal Creation, BFR (Via Portal Creation)
Attack Potency: At least Small Planet Level (His death did this, Equal to Kratos and superior to the other Gods, including Atlas, who holds up the entirety of the Earth's crust with his hands as well as Poseidon and Helios whose deaths did this)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Kratos who can dodge Zeus' lightning)
Lifting Strength: Class E
Striking Strength: Class XJ (Can trade blows with Kratos, who beat Poseidon to death and overwhelmed Hercules)
Durability: At least Small Planet Level
Stamina: Godly (Fought for Centuries against the Titans in the Great War)
Range: Standard melee range, several hundred meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks, several dozen meters in giant form.
Standard Equipment: None, but used to wield the Blade of Olympus.
Intelligence: High, although when he and the other gods were affected by the Evils of Pandora's Box, he became increasingly paranoid and irrational.
Weaknesses: Weapons of divine origin such as the Blade of Olympus can cause him harm or even kill him. Other gods or titans could possibly kill him as well. Arrogant
- Superhuman Strength: As the King of the Gods, Zeus possessed incredible levels of superhuman strength. He could easily overpower almost anything in Creation.
- Superhuman Speed: As the god of lightning, Zeus could run at extremely fast speeds. He could run faster than speed of the lightning he commands. As demonstrated in the battles with Kratos, Zeus was able to evade attacks with the speed of lightning, appearing behind his opponent to strike.
- Atmokinesis: As the god of the sky, Zeus possesses mastery over the weather of the world, and can create massive thunderstorms.
- Teleportation: Zeus has shown the ability to disappear in thin air, leaving a rain of electric charges behind, only to appear minutes later somewhere else.
- Regeneration: Zeus could regenerate from almost any wound. He can grow back just about any limb or organ back with ease. Ironically the Blade of Olympus, a weapon of his own creation, can kill him.
- Shape-shifting: Like all Olympians, Zeus was able to shapeshift. He made himself look as the oldest of the Olympians, even though he was the youngest. He could also transform himself into a giant eagle as well take the form of a human, in God of War and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, he appeared to Kratos as the Grave Digger.
- Summoning: Zeus is able to summon a legion of creatures to fight at his side, examples are the Siren Widows he used to fight Kratos at the end of God of War II.