Ephraim (エフラム, Efuramu) is the main character of Sacred Stones along with his sister Eirika. Being the prince of Renais and also being Eirika's twin brother. Ephraim is quite determined with great will at his side, with that being he taught Eirika the ways of battling so that she can fight on her own as Ephraim was always looking out for her. Being very skilled with a lance he is a formidable fighter himself.
Tier: 8-C | Low 6-B
Name: Ephraim, prince of Renais
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Late teens
Classification: Human, Lord, Lance User, Prince of Renais
Attack Potency: Building Level (Capable of fighting monsters and can fight bandits who destroyed many buildings one by one and can take them all at once) | Small Country level (Defeated Demon King Formotiis who was capable of destroying about most of Grado. Given that if he wasn't stopped he would have had infinite power)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class GJ | Class YJ
Durability: Building Level (Took many hits from Bandits who destroyed buildings one by one and monsters as well) | Small Country Level (Has survived blows from Demon King Formotiis)
Range: Extended melee with lance
Standard Equipment: Varieties of lances, Seigmund, Sacred Stone
Intelligence: Very smart being a talented tactician.
Weaknesses: Axe users
- New Moon/Moonbow: Opponent suffers -30 Def/Res
- Seal Def: After combat foe suffers from defense loss depending on which level
- Discipline: Doubles the amount of Weapon EXP gained by the user.
- Outdoor Fighter: Increases Avoid and Hit Rate by 10 when battling on outdoor maps.
- Luna: Halves the enemy's Defense and Resistance.
- Dual Guard+: Adds 10% to the Dual Guard rate.
- Rightful King: Increases skill activation by 10%.
Key: Lord | Great Lord