The ability to move between dimensions. Often it is perceived as teleportation, invisibility, or portal creation; however, these powers are an application of this.
Magic or, of course, Necromancy are often causes of this ability.
- Teleportation: Use a sub-dimension or an alternate dimension/plane to move around this world instantly.
- Summoning: Powerful users can enter other dimensions and bring back creatures or powerful items.
- Invisibility: Certain specific users (such as the Phase Spiders of the D&D verse) can use alternate planes to stalk opponents, invisible to the naked eye.
- Portal Creation: Generally used in situations of mass transport, this is a common application.
- Statistics Amplification: Certain users may become powerful in designated planes of existence (typically their own home-plane).
- Users can be limited to doing this ability
- In some cases, the ability takes time to manifest
- Ability may require some amount of energy charge