PLEASE NOTE! This page is taken from the Vs Battles Wiki and is NOT the property of this wiki! Thank you!
Conceptual manipulation is a power capable of manipulating concepts, destroying them, and creating new ones. This ability is among the most effective superpowers in fiction since proficient users can achieve virtually any effect: e.g. cutting the concept of distance enables the user to provide a cut without actually traversing any distance, destroying the concept of existence is usually a one hit kill, etc. The user basically can control the laws and rules during the fight. Abilities of this type very often make physical stats irrelevant.
Stronger users can become conceptual beings themselves, in other words, abstracts. A concept is also the thing that defines an abstract, and it's one of the few abilities that can actually destroy them - though only if the said ability is strong enough.
A few characters are not bounded by concepts (e.g. time, causality, space, etc.) and are immune to this ability.
- Any Briah and Atziluth user from Kami Sama Series
- Archetypes and Outer Gods from Cthulhu Mythos
- Chaos Gods from Warhammer 40,000
- Crimson Lords from Shakugan no Shana
- Jin Arizuka, Odin and Nagisa Suzushiro from Fortissimo
- Light Hawk Wings users from Tenchi Muyo!
- Many characters from Demonbane
- Many characters from Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Vertigo Comics and Image Comics
- Many characters from Shin Megami Tensei
- Mazoku and Shinzoku from Slayers
- MEoDP users, Slash Emperor, Gae Bolg and many other characters and weapons from Nasuverse
- Mutants from Chrome Shelled Regios
- Perfectio, Kaiser Ephes, Euzeth Gozzo, Dis Astranagant and other characters/mechas from Super Robot Wars
- Sutras possessors from Saiyuki
- Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka Kurokami, and Ajimu Najimi from Medaka Box.
- Witches and Sorcerers from Umineko
- Yukari Yakumo from Touhou
- Himeji Wataru from Magical Girl of the End